- 4-6 lbs roast
- 4 Tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1-3 clove garlic, minced
- Traeger Prime Rib Rub
- Start the Traeger grill on Smoke with the lid open for 4-5 minutes to establish the fire.
- While the Traeger is warming up, prepare roast. Trim excess fat from the top of the roast down to 1⁄4 inch thick.
- In a small bowl, combine mustard, Worcestershire sauce and garlic. Cover entire roast with the mustard mixture and season liberally with Prime Rib Rub.
- Place the roast on the grill and close the lid.
- Smoke for 1-2 hours.
- Cook at 225 for 1-2 hours until 160 degrees.
- Remove the roast to a cutting board and tent with foil for at least 20 minutes to let the meat rest and the juices redistribute within the meat. Slice and serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 3-4 hours
Source: Alan Harwood