Burgers with melted cheese inside.
- 2 lbs ground beef, chilled
- 3 oz frozen spinach, frozen and crumbled
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 4 oz cheese, cut into 1 inch squares
- kosher salt
- ground black pepper
- Combine beef, spinach, Worcestershire, salt, and pepper (if the meat starts to warm up while you mix it, put it back in the fridge).
- Roll beef into balls and then flatten into a thin patty on top of wax paper, about 1⁄4 inch high and about 5 inches in diameter.
- Place about 1 oz cheese on top of patties. Put a second patty on top of cheese. Pinch edges together. Re-cover with wax paper and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes.
- Grill chilled patties.