I haven’t tried this one yet.
- Rinse brisket and pat dry with paper towel
- Place brisket fat side up and cover it completely with Garlic and Onion past
- Cover brisket and refrigerate 10-12 hours
- Remove brisket 1 hour prior to smoking
- Preheat smoker to 225°F to 240°F
- Place brisket directly on smoker grate, fat side up
- After four hours, mop brisket every 1.5 hours with mop water. At each mopping, flip brisket to opposite side. Insert digital thermometer probe at 4 hour mark.
- After 10 hours, add your favorite BBQ sauce
- Remove from smoker when meat reaches internal temperature of 195°F
- Let brisket rest for 30 minutes