Pasta with chicken and bacon.
- 3-4 chicken breasts
- 1 (12 oz) Lawry’s mesquite marinade with lime juice
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 (16 oz) pkg farfalle pasta
- ½ cup butter
- 2-3 cloves garlic
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- pepper (to taste)
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Put chicken and marinade in the crock pot on low for 6 hours. Take marinated chicken out and shred.
- Fry bacon and crumble. Boil pasta.
- In a small sauce pan, melt butter. Add garlic, whipping cream, pepper , Parmesan cheese, and crumbled bacon. Whisk together on low heat for 3-4 minutes and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese.
- Put pasta and chicken in a large bowl and pour sauce over top. Stir and sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese.