- 1 loaf (1 lb) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup butter, softened
- 5-6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¾ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- ½ cup shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 12 inch square.
- Combine butter and garlic; spread over dough. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and ¼ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Fold dough in half. Cut into sixteen ¾ inch wide strips. Twist each strip 2-3 times; pinch ends to seal.
- Place 2 inches apart in greased baking pan. Cover and let rise until nearly doubled, about 40 minutes
- Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese. Bake at 375 for 13-15 minutes, or until golden brown.