A different spin on ribs.
- 2 racks pork spare ribs
- 3 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1⁄3 cup Asian Rub
- 1 cup apple juice
- 1 cup Asian Sauce
- pecan and mesquite (50⁄50)
- Apply light coating of the soy sauce, then sprinkle the Asian Rub evenly on both sides
- Preheat smoker to 225°F to 240°F.
- Place the ribs on grate, bone side down.
- Smoke cook 3 hours, spritzing with apple juice after the second hour
- Remove the ribs and place each rack on a piece of heavy-duty foil.
- Spritz ribs withe apple juice and wrap them completely in foil
- Place back in smoker for two hours
- Remove ribs from smoker and remove foil
- Place ribs back in smoker for 1 hour, brushing with Asian Sauce every 30 minutes
- Remove from smoker and let them rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing
Serve hot, over rice and chopped green onions with warm Asian Sauce on the side.